Public Health Nursing
Public Health Nurses comprise the biggest section of the skilled public health work force and serve in many alternative vital roles. Public Health Nurses work with the people and families that compose the communities and also the systems that have an effect on the communities. They add a spread of settings like health departments, schools, homes, community health centers, clinics, correctional facilities, worksites, out of mobile vans and even dog sleds.
- Track 1-1 Gerontology Nursing
- Track 2-2 Veternary Nursing
- Track 3-3 Transitional Care Nursing
- Track 4-4 Building the Evidence for PHN Education and Practice
- Track 5-5 Health Sciences
- Track 6-6 Public Health Care Services