The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
Nursing science could be a branch of science that deals with the principles and applications of nursing and connected services. The academic degree prepares nurses for a broad kind of official roles and graduate be instructed.
- Track 1-1Nursing Care Informatics
- Track 1-2Men in Nursing Care
- Track 1-3Midwifery Nursing Care
- Track 1-4Nursing Care Education
- Track 1-5Advanced Technology in Nursing Care
Nursing researcher work to shape the up and coming age of Nurses. They can train Students studying for an ASN, BSN, and more, or get certified in proceeding with education and supplemental classes. As a Nursing Educator, you can likewise direct explore, compose award recommendations and help keep up clinical benchmarks in the Nursing profession.
- Track 2-1Nurse Practitioners
- Track 2-2Patient Safety
- Track 2-3Medicine Administration
Nursing education primarily focuses on educating people about Healthcare and its effective ways to deliver medical care to patients. It educates Healthcare professionals about administering methods of medicine, to inspect patients to give the best services possible to patients.
- Track 3-1Evaluation of the case method in Nursing Education
- Track 3-2Nursing Leadership
- Track 3-3Nursing Law
- Track 3-4New technology in Nursing Education
- Track 3-5Continuing Nursing Education
- Track 3-6Nursing Programs and Courses
Healthcare Summit aims to assemble the attention Professionals, attention directors, Physicians, attention Technicians, medical care suppliers, attention Specialists, attentive staff, Professors and Students all told the areas of attention & Technologies. with the aim to assemble an audience of lecturer, attention business, attention professionals through the topics, interact participants in the dialogue, and facilitate sympathy.
- Track 4-1Digital Health
- Track 4-2Primary Healthcare
- Track 4-3Healthcare Statistics and Research
- Track 4-4Healthcare & Infectious Diseases
- Track 4-5Healthcare and Chronic Diseases
- Track 4-6Alternative Healthcare
- Track 4-7Child Healthcare
- Track 4-8Healthcare Management and Emerging Trends
- Track 5-1Pediatric/Geriatric/Sport Cardiology
- Track 5-2Hypertension
- Track 5-3Cardio-Oncology
- Track 5-4Heart Disease in Women
- Track 5-5Diabetes, Obesity, and Stroke
Cancer Nursing care is given to Cancer patients and those in danger of getting the ailment. They screen physical conditions, prescribe medicine, and regulate chemotherapy and other treatments. Oncology is one of the most challenging and remunerating fields in nursing. Oncology Nurses practice in a variety of settings, including emergency clinics, outpatient centers, private practices, long-term care facilities and more.
- Track 6-1Oncology Nurses
- Track 6-2Haematology Cancer Nursing
NNP is providing education or support to families of patient regarding neonatal, intensive care and postpartum. Neonatal Nurse are advanced practice nurse that prematures of newborn babies for intensive rooms, delivery room etc.,
- Track 7-1Intensive care
- Track 7-2Postpartum
- Track 7-3Delivery care
- Track 7-4Education and support
RN case management nurse to keep your patient healthy and out of the hospital. They will provide healthcare plans and implementing and designing new plans according to the patients needs and situations.
This RN Nurse with interact with patient and they don’t perform regular nurse duties.
- Track 8-1Implementing new plans
- Track 8-2Designing new ideas
- Track 8-3Interacting with patient
Operating room nursing is a particular field in which nurses deliver quality care to patients before, during and after surgery. An operating room nurse must have the same information and services as other registered nurses, but certain services are even more priceless during surgical proceedings.
- Track 9-1Surgical proceedings
- Track 9-2Operating room services
Medical-surgical nursing is the single major nursing specialty in the United States. Med-surg nurses repetition chiefly on hospital units and care for adult patients who are very ill with a wide variety of medical issues or are refining from surgery.
- Track 10-1Care for adult patient
- Track 10-2Hospital units
- Track 10-3Medical issue
Forensic nursing is distinct as the request of the nursing procedure to public or legal records, and the application of forensic health care in the technical study of trauma and/or death connected to abuse, violence, criminal movement, duty, and accidents.
- Track 11-1Accidents
- Track 11-2Criminal movements
- Track 11-3Violence
- Track 11-4Abuse
Critical care nursing is the arena of nursing with a attention on the highest care of the critically ill or unstable patients next wide injury, surgery or life aggressive diseases
- Track 12-1Highest care of the critical ill
- Track 12-2Unstable patients
- Track 12-3Surgery
- Track 12-4Aggressive disease
An oncology nurse is a particular nurse who maintenances for cancer patients. These nurses require advanced guarantees and clinical knowledges in oncology further than the typical baccalaureate nursing package
- Track 13-1Taking care of cancer patients
- Track 13-2Advanced clinical guarantees
- Track 13-3typical baccalaureate
Nursing management contains of the presentation of the management functions of supremacy and decision-making within governments employing nurses. It contains procedures common to all management like planning, establishing, staffing, guiding and controlling.
- Track 14-1Staffing
- Track 14-2Guiding
- Track 14-3Controlling
- Track 14-4Planning
Home health nursing is a nursing field in which nurses deliver multidimensional home care to patients of all ages. Home health care is a cost-efficient way to bring quality care in the suitability of the client's home. Home health nurses make care plans to attain goals founded on the client's analysis.
- Track 15-1Home care
- Track 15-2Cost efficient
- Track 15-3Quality care
Maternal and neonatal nursing professionals provide care to expectant mothers in maternity wards and new born infants. Neonatal and maternal nurses are registered nurses who have additional training. Maternal and neonatal nurses work with mothers and babies throughout labor and delivery.
- Track 16-1Mother Baby/Postpartum Nurse
- Track 16-2Prenatal Hemorrhage Nursing
- Track 16-3Preterm Labor Nursing
- Track 16-4Gynaecology & Obstetrics Nursing
- Track 16-5Baby nursing
Patients in critical condition may have erratic or extremely unhealthy vital signs. Critical care nurses, also called trauma nurses or ICU nurses,
- Track 17-1ICU Nursing
- Track 17-2Critical Nursing
- Track 17-3Emergency nursing care
- Track 17-4Trauma nursing
A mental health nurse cares for patients who are suffering from a mental illness, dysfunction or mental disorder. Not all patients that a mental health nurse treats are mentally ill though; they may be suffering from stress or emotional difficulties in their own home, in a nursing home or in hospital.
- Track 18-1Suicide Behaviors Nursing
- Track 18-2Major Depression Nursing
- Track 18-3Personality Disorders Nursing
- Track 18-4Anxiety and Panic Disorders Nursing Care
A neuroscience nurse is a nursing professional that helps patients suffering from neurological problems. This can include injuries, such as head and spinal trauma from accidents, or illnesses, such as Parkinson’s disease, meningitis, encephalitis, epilepsy, and multiple sclerosis.
- Track 19-1Parkinsonâ€™s Disease Nursing
- Track 19-2Alzheimerâ€™s Disease and Dementia Nursing
- Track 19-3Multiple Sclerosis Nursing
- Track 19-4Seizure Disorder Nursing
Disaster nursing will embrace nurses from all fields of medication. Response to a disaster, whether or not natural or unreal, includes multiple stages of assistance: the initial, intermediate, and final response
- Track 20-1Emergency nursing
- Track 20-2Critical nursing
- Track 20-3Understanding Disaster Nursing
As a part of the psychiatric treatment team, psychiatrical nurses begin by interviewing new patients to find out of their mental state history, symptoms, and living habits. Psychiatric nurses can then facilitate psychiatrists and alternative physicians to develop an in depth treatment arrange for providing comprehensive mental state care patients need
- Track 21-1Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Track 21-2Psychiatric Genetics
- Track 21-3Psychiatric Epidemiology
- Track 21-4Neuropsychiatry
- Track 21-5Mental Disorder
Travel nurses are an important part of the health care team because they help bridge the gap between supply and demand in the field of nursing
- Track 22-1International Travel Nurses
- Track 22-2Domestic Travel Nurses
Public Health Nurses comprise the biggest section of the skilled public health work force and serve in many alternative vital roles. Public Health Nurses work with the people and families that compose the communities and also the systems that have an effect on the communities. They add a spread of settings like health departments, schools, homes, community health centers, clinics, correctional facilities, worksites, out of mobile vans and even dog sleds.
- Track 23-1Gerontology Nursing
- Track 23-2Veternary Nursing
- Track 23-3Transitional Care Nursing
- Track 23-4Building the Evidence for PHN Education and Practice
- Track 23-5Health Sciences
- Track 23-6Public Health Care Services